Saturday, February 18, 2012

So it is 5:30 am and I can't sleep..I am obsessing..( i don't know how to get the spell checker to work..??? I do rely on that a bit as I am still a really poor speller..oh well..)
Anyway, I am obsessing..I read an article about cross contaminantion  and now my mind is reeling..and I can't sleep. Not good as it will be a late night as I am working the PTSC Gala tonight.

 Do I need to get rid of all my pans/pots/dishes to avoid this??? Or will a scrubbing and round in the dishwasher on extra hot work??
Oye!
 Do I throw everything in the frig and pantry out due to cross contamination??  I do need to do some research..This will be more deficult as only one of us is going gluten free.. the other is amused but not willing to try it.. of course, if I cook, then he has no choice but then again he can always make himself pasta.. are the fumes from gluten toxic? I remember my sister was not able to be in the same room as wheat fumes so when she came to visit I didn't have any wheat ( like warm bread )

Since this blog is for me and family/friends, I can be more honest than if the rest of the world were seeing it.. also, as you know I am not cute or clever and do not write interestingly ( is that a word??) like others..so if you find the boring or too detailed.. than skip to the good parts.. LOL

Anyway, it was recommended to me that I read this book called The G Free Diet by Elizabeth Hasselbeck.. I am thinking that I'll go to Barnes and Noble and check it out before I buy it on my Nook.

The getting prepared is always the worst.. I remember when we were on Feingold.. once everything clicked in, I was okay.. but everything had to be redone and wheat purged..Now I look at all the Spelt and Soy and realize that is part of the problem..

No comments:

Post a Comment